Eight Students Are Hospitalized Because of a "Noxious Odor" in School . . . and it Turns Out to be Axe Body Spray
0 0

An emergency medical response team was summoned to a NYC public school because school officials thought students had been exposed to a noxious gas!

It turned out to just be some Axe Body spray...some young stud trying to wow the ladies in his class made an epic mistake.  It sent eight students to the hospital and the studly student is now facing disciplinary action.

FULL STORY

COMMENT ON THIS
 

CALL: 248-544-WRIF 
TOLL FREE: 855-WRIF-101 
TEXT: 49743 
EMAIL: DaveAndChuckTheFreak@wrif.com
 More ways to contact the show 



LATEST VIDEOS 
Loading...
 
DAVE & CHUCK 
THE FREAK "101"
 
INSTALL OUR GAME 

 
NEW @ WRIF.COM 


“Everything that Rocks” is used under license from Lakefront Communications, LLC.
This site is not intended for visitors under 18 years of age.
 



You are viewing WRIF.com optimized for your mobile device
View WRIF.com homepage